Friday, January 16, 2009

Bulls Eye

In the midst of updating my blog yesterday, I unconsciously blinked my eyes too many times than the usual. When I realised I had been doing that, there was an uneasy feeling felt on my left eye. I checked myself in the mirror to found out my left eye were rather disgustingly bulged!


The whole of white part of my left eye, more definite: the sclera bulged out.

I freaked out.

I sheepishly woke my mum who was sound asleep...

Me: Mum!!!!!!
Mum: What?
Me: Come here!! You look at my eye!!!!
Mum: Oh... it will subside by tomorrow.

And she went back to sleep.

Mum said it was due to allergy. Gosh... she knows more than me. Sometimes I wonder who is the pharmacist?

My eyes are still red now. This caused me not being able to wear contact lenses. I have to wear glasses. =( I hope I don't meet anyone I know in the mall. My friends. Bean's friends. In case, they think Bean has an ugly girlfriend. Wahaahhahaa...

Time to rest my precious eyes.