Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nightmares

It is true when people say that if you laugh too much in the morning, you'll get nightmares at night. Which I did. About my dog - BB.



The dream starts off with me realizing my dog having some cardiac (heart) problem, probably due to his old age. My dog sorta know that he is sick. He kept running to me and asking me to hug him. My dog miraculously understands when I speak to him in human language. Sometimes he whispers into my ear in human language? of how he is feeling.

My mum and I send him to the vet to have a consult on what is happening to him. Then the doctor comes out telling us that the reason that he has cardiac problem is because there are three fetuses in his stomach? and therefore suppressing his heart? Wahahahaa... (when I woke up from my dream, I was wondering how did my dog have three fetuses when he is a MALE?) So the doctor decides to take out the fetuses and apparently they are alive. I remembered me asking, 'Are they gonna be alive?' and the doctor replied 'Yes'. CRAPPPP!! I have to take care another three babies?

So after all the surgeries, we head home with my dog (without the babies thank god!). My dog is sleeping in my brother's room and I occasionally have a check on him, speaking to him in human language again! Then don't know how I realise the cause of his cardiac problem is because he is suffering from hypotension (low blood pressure) from all the anti-hypertensive drugs that he is taking! And I blamed myself for not realising the adverse effect of the anti-hypertensive drugs because I am a PHARMACIST!

-_-

No comments: