Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Crime Scene In My House

I was stuck in the plane for more than seven hours and my legs were started to cramp. I was then stuck in the airport for more than two hours for the freaking custom to clear our luggages. Nine flights arrived at the same time but yet they could take the time to scan through every luggage. I finally landed my foot on my apartment ground having the thought I could lay my head on the pillow that I have left untouched for the last three months until I saw this...


The balcony doors were swung wide open with a huge hole clearly had been broken by human. Shattered glasses filled the balcony ground.



Bloody shit!!!!!! Which freaking idiot broke into my house????

We checked our rooms with wardrobe doors flying open and drawers being opened. Stuff were messed up and I couldn't help thinking how awfully disgusting it was that the idiot rambled through my clothes touching my undergarments. I felt being touched indirectly. Yuckssssss!!!!

Gosh... everything was putting me away from my bed! The custom. The freaking idiot!

We rushed to the police station to make a police re
port. The last place I ever imagined I would ever need to be in! 'We will send a crime scene unit over later in the day!', the police said. Wahlaueh... I thought this only happens in movies! Probably because back home I have only heard of 'ini berlaku tiap-taip hari! apa boleh buat? susah nak tangkap ni...'

I was more of expecting the crime scene unit to be
like...



But to my disappointment only one police arrived. However, he arrived with his 'box' and a cool SLR camera. Though I sound jakun, I was very much amazed with the clicking sound of his camera flash when he snapped my house the crime scene. It sounded professional! He then took out a bottle of powder together and a brush to dust for some fingerprints on the knobs. We couldn't help it but to stare at the way he worked. Amazing stuff.


Total lost were:
-Playstation 2 (No more Winning 11!)
-Two Guess handbags (Geez... is not even Gucci or LV! IDIOT!!!!)
-Two pair of old. smelly. Nike shoes (Cheapskate!)
-Old watches (Housemate's)
-CK perfume (Housemate's)
-Printer inks

Arrrghhh... I hope the idiot chokes to death when he eats tofu!

P/S: 22 more days.

No comments: