Monday, February 25, 2008

Jetting Off

Me: You are going to miss me right???
Bean: Emmm...

Me: You are going to wait for me right???
Bean: Emmm...

Me: You are going to think about me everyday right???
Me: (eh.. no reply one???) Baby???

*SNOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

My boyfriend fell asleep in less than a minute and started snoring while both of us were having a sad but yet a romantic moment. And the best part when I told him about it the very next day, he said,

'Actually... I don't even remember you asking me those questions!'

*stabs heart**stabs heart**stabs heart* &%^#$%#$%^@%@!@**###!!!! Sigh...

Anyway... I am finally back to Melbourne after three and a half months of the best summer vacation I ever had in Malaysia. And I am proud to say Bean made most part of it. =D

P/S: Bean will be jetting off to Melbourne in exactly 24 days for an obvious reason. To see me lar! DUh!! Weeeeeeeeee...

No comments: