Friday, November 7, 2008

Packed

There were four, there is one left.

Final hurdle on Monday. As usual, I can't wait to finish it off eventhough this is my worst prepared paper. I have not finished studying the syllabus and this is one of the toughest paper. Loads of facts. Loads of memorizing. Loads of writing. Bleks...

Anyway... I have packed 3/4 of my luggages. Bringing home a lot of clothes and A LOT of heels. Seven... no... eight in total! O.M.G!! I only have two feet to wear those amount of heels! But I guess there will never be enough heels for girls!

I can't wait to see all of you back home! And Bean, of course!

Counting down in 6 days...

4 comments:

zewt said...

6 days from now until god knows when... no need to call my friend already eh? hahahahaha

Miss Pharmacist said...

we should meet!! yum cha or something...

Anonymous said...

i havent reached 1/2 of my packing yet!! we have 1 pair of legs but 4 x30 = 120days... n u can oni wear the same shoe max 4x..... so 8 pairs is prob not enough...

Miss Pharmacist said...

ahaha.. I was wondering who is the other stressed out pharmacy student! 8 pairs not including new ones... =P Less than 24 hours and we are free from freaking PP!!!