Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Central Heating

The weather in Melbourne has been utterly crazy. Average temperature is about 13 degrees + strong wind + raining. Is it even winter yet? And just yesterday while I was on my way to work, it was raining hail! Thousands and millions of ice droplets falling down from the sky!

Just recently, my house central heating was spoilt. It was making this loud 'gong-gong-gong-gong' sound whenever we on it. It was as close as to the sound of explosion. A guy had to come over to check what has happened to the central heating. After inspection, he took away the huge heater fan! OMG! I thought he was going to fix it on the spot! Apparently, it was old and all the rubbers/ conveyer belt/ whatever you called it were loose and torn!

Anyhow, the huge heater fan has came back yesterday after a week long. I have the freaking best sleep ever! No more shivering in cold and squirming my little hands under my thighs!


The central heating outlet in my room. My saviour.

Oh, I could finally sit on the toilet seat too. It didn't feel icy cold anymore. =P

I lub my central heating!

No comments: