Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What Peach?

Me: So this time when I come back got flowers or not?
Bean: Our love is beyond flowers.
Me: Bullshit. I want peach roses!
Bean: No.

Damnit... no flowers this time was what I thought. But...

Bean indeed bought me flower. He surprised me at the arrival entrance with a fake plush rose that is bendable from Toys-r-us. Wrapped in a plastic bag. -_- He said he was meant to hold the flower while waiting for me to walk out but he was too shy. Bean said, 'YZ was right... She said if I buy this, you would use it to hit me!' She was so right... all I did with the flower was using it to hit Bean. Yeah... I am the abusive type. =P

While I got into the car, Bean gave me another surprise. He secretly bought a stalk of rose for me and put it in the car. This time it was a real rose. But it was pink in colour. No peach! =( To be honest, pink rose kinda looks ugly. But it was sweet for him to get me flowers la. One stalk or 12 stalks. I still appreciate Bean buying me flowers.

After an hour ride home and the exhausted me, I could not wait to jump onto my bed and have a great rest. Lugging my baggage on one hand and handbags on the other with my half opened eyes, I dragged myself into my room just to find another surprise. A HUGE one. A bouquet of roses sitting beautifully on a vase on my table. *melts* My eyes shot opened with my jaws dropped. 'Why got flowers oneeee??', I asked. Bean said, 'For you la...' =D


Bean secretly called my parents and passed the roses to them the night before I arrived. Sneaky he was. But I love him!

It was a very beautiful bouquet of roses. Peach in colour. Just what I asked for until...

Bean: There is no such thing as peach roses!
Me: Then what is this?
Bean: CHAMPAGNE!!!
Me: Ok fine...

Champange or peach. I still love them.

Thank you baby for making my every trip back a really sweet one.

No comments: