Wednesday, August 29, 2007

ABC-W

ABC-W is an abbreviation for A B*TCHY CAFETERIA WOMAN.

Incident No.1

My housemate and I wanted to buy some snacks to munch while waiting for the time to pass till the next lecture. Both of us bought something from the cafeteria and thought of paying together. My housemate paid but the ABC-W did not add the other portion of the food. When she was about to give back the change, we said we want to pay everything together. She freaking ROLLED her eyes at us! Geez... I'm sorry that you took the time to solve the sum of $10-$2.70! I'm sorry that you have lousy mathematics skills to calculate $10-($2.70+$3.60)!!

Incident No.2

Again, I wanted to buy something to munch on. I just pointed out to her what I wanted and it was so bloody obvious it was that piece of potato cake because that was the only freaking potato cake left on the tray. Noooooo.. she can
't be less b*tchy for once!

Me:(pointing to the potato cake) Can I have that?
ABC-W: What is it that you want?
Me:(still pointing to the potato cake) That.
ABC-W: What is it called?
Me: Errrr... POTATO CAKE?????

After I said that, she only moved to get the potato cake for me. What the hell??? She wanted me to freaking tell her is a potato cake. Arrghhh!!

Incident No.3

This is the worst of my worst encounter with her! First time I forgive her. She might be having PMS at that time. Second time, I still forgive her. Maybe it was coincidence that she was having PMS again. Third time, NO WAY is a coincidence!


My mind was already exhausted from the kidney lectures. I just wanted to get some food to ease my stomach and then chill in the lecture hall. I bought myself quite a good meal. Stewed lamb with potatoes. No green peas please! I did not want the poor ABC-W to work her brain for a simple mathematics calculation, I ended up giving her exact change! I brought the meal back to the lecture hall and realised I did not take any fork and knife. I left my meal and walked back to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria was packed with people. The forks and knives are usually placed in a basket next to the cashier. A girl was blocking me when I was trying to get the fork and knife. As soon as she moved away, I reached out for the fork. I was only ONE CENTIMETRE away from the fork! The ABC-W dragged the basket away from me! She even gave me a HAHA-you-are-not-getting-the-fork smile! Okay... fine! I may be wrong. I smiled back and reached for the fork.

Still holding strong on the basket, she said,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"FIVE CENTS!"

HOW FREAKING CHEAP CAN SHE BE????!!!!!
I freaking bought a LARGE meal from her and I don't deserve to get a PLASTIC fork and knife!!!
In disbelief, I told her I just bought a meal from her with my POLITE intonation! The fact is I was burning hot inside reaching 150 degrees. I knew she will not be satisfied to give me the fork. But she had to. Being so kind of her, she gave me only A, ONE, SATU,
δΈ€ , ICHI, MOT, FORMULE, NUENG, UN fork! Not even a knife!

B*TCH!

P/S: I wrote this entry when I was at my peak! Sorry if I have offended any of you. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel so sorry for u... she only likes kuku... proof: she gave discount to a kuku boy this morning... what a kuku!!

ubean said...

next time when you pay, give her the exact change and use only the smallest coins. All 1 sens if possible. Muahahahahha!

Nothing is sweeter than revenge.

Miss Pharmacist said...

How come you are not online??

Miss Pharmacist said...

I know!!! I was so geram I so had to come home and blog about her!! At least now i feel relief.. Ahhhhhhhhh...