Sunday, March 9, 2008

An extra?

While you were taking out a cigarette from the box, have you ever being approached by a stranger asking you if you have an extra to spare? If the answer is yes, usually you will just give a simple reply like 'Oh sorry... that was my last...' Right??

My friend has his own set of answering...

Stranger: Excuse me mate, do you have an extra?


My friend just bought a new box of cigarette. He took it out, opened it and showed it straight to the stranger. Complete twenty sticks were properly arranged in the box.




Friend: (showing the box of cigarette) Oh sorry mate... This box ONLY comes in a box of TWENTY. I do not have an extra!

Wahlaueh... I burst into laughters when I heard that! My friend is just one daring guy! I bet the stranger was utterly shocked!

Remember to use this tactic to save your ciggies!! =D

No comments: