Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Busy! Busy! Busy!

Uughhh... Busy busy busy days ahead for me! Exams is in a months time and there are tonnes of reading to catch up on! Assignments and more quizzes to be completed! Seems like time isn't enough for my hectic schedule but somehow I could just find time lazing around and procrastinating! Arrghh.. a very bad side for me! There isn't much going around in my life right now. Except this...


My housemate's birthday was yesterday and I brought her for a pampering manicure and pedicure session last weekend. We chose the 'full set French' having the idea of 'full set' means French manicure and pedicure but we were wrong! wrong! and wrong! The manicurist started putting fake nails on our fingers and I kinda had a shocked of my life! First two days after I did it, my nails were painful. It felt like a huge pressure was putting on my fingernails! But then I kinda get used to the fake fingernails. It was funny when I told Bean I had fake nails on, he had this whole thought of me having long red gothic fingernails! Anyhow... my fingernails are damn beautiful and fantabulous excluding the fact that when I scratch I couldn't feel anything and I have to press the calculator with the tips of my 'fingernails'! Hope this fingernails could last until I am back in Malaysia!

Back to studying.. uggh!

2 comments:

the Queen said...

its gonna hurt when they take (PEEL) it out!

Miss Pharmacist said...

ARE U SERIOUS?? omggggg..... then maybe i will wait for my fingernails to outgrow itself!