Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Childhood Weekend

A weekend where my friends and I relived our childhood memories...

Photo Booth @Chinatown

The guys seemed to be better posers than us, girls!


Arcade @Jam Factory



Miss Vanity and I were revealing our shooting skills in House of Death



Dance Dance Revolution!!! All I could say is it was a DAMN BLOODY good workout! I *heart* my long hair!!! Should I curl my hair???



Mini Basketball! Oh oh... this machine gave us the little tickets where you can redeem stuff!

At the end of the day, with the 54 winning tickets we won A piece of sugus and A box of Willy Wonka Nerds. We spent $30 for the 54 winning tickets. If we were to buy a box of Willy Wonka Nerds and a piece of sugus, it would probably cost only $5!! But I guess, the fun was worth the money!

I feel young once again! =D

No comments: