Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A lunch date + An old man + A little blue box

Hello all the way from Kuala Lumpur. Yup... I am back home and the reason I did not blog about it is because Bean did not know I was on an earlier flight. A surprise that was nearly spoilt but saved in the last minute. I couldn't thanks Bean's friend more for his help. Bean was so stunt seeing me, he totally forgot that he needed to use the washroom. All in all, the surprise worked and our lunch date was simple yet sweet. Simple because we ate Chee Cheong Fun. Sweet because of the company.

This was meant to be a great day for both of us except something happened to mark the end of our lunch date. Thanks to that checkered shirt-idiotic-balding-old man. I wish I have a picture of him and the car no plate to post it up in this entry. What this idiotic old man did was driving without his eyes but his brainless brain (in another words, he got no brains la...) and bang my car. Stupid idiot. Damn piss!

As much as I want to rant about this little accident, the little blue box on my floor kept seeking attention from the corner of my eyes. I need to attend to that. Shall blog about this little blue box in the next entry! Ta!

2 comments:

zewt said...

oh... you're back... that's why bean has gont MIA... haha!!!

summore never wish me happy birthday aiks!

Miss Pharmacist said...

your birthday message from Bean is typed by me... i indirectly wished you.. =P