Saturday, June 7, 2008

Wandered Mind

This is such a bad habit of me. I get all lazy and 'tired' after the day of an exam. The feeling of I have worked so hard and deserve to get a rest. The fact is I have only sat for ONE paper. There are FIVE bloody more to go! The hardest paperS have yet to come!

My mind doesn't wanna stay focus. And kept thinking about something else! The lunch that I going to cook! The stuff I could do after this exam! Where should I go after exam? The bouquet of flowers that is blooming beautifully! The clothes that I want to bring back to KL to wear. I want to eat Yong Tau Foo when I get home and bak kut teh and nasi lemak and roti canai and loads of siham and Japanese and assam laksa and prawn noodles and... The conversation I had with Bean last night!

Me: Eh Baby... why don't we go Genting to 'chui fong' (blow wind?)?
Bean: Hmm okay!
Me: YAY! Then I can bring my dress back and wear! What are we going to do there?
Bean: Go to Starbucks, buy a cup of coffee and stare at each other eyes!
Me: HUH?! Are you freaking serious?
Bean: Oh like that lar now! We go to the outdoor theme park?
Me: THEN I CAN'T WEAR MY DRESS!
Bean: We go jalan-jalan. Eat and jalan-jalan.
Me: So boring!
Bean: Then just go to the outdoor theme park!
Me: BUT.... I can't wear my dre...
Bean: CAN'T YOU JUST DON'T WEAR YOUR DRESS???
Me: Wahaahahahahaha.. CANNOT!

Haha... you must be thinking I am crazy wanting to wear a dress in a 16 degrees place! The dress that I recently bought is those thicker dress where everybody wears it during winter! Winter dress I assume that is what it is called? And the story is... I bought it but never wear it here because I am too lazy to dress up to go for exams! Is just exams! A jeans and pull over a t-shirt can la! Why wanna dress fancy fancy all? Distract the invigilator mer? That's why I wanna bring back that dress to wear and the only place cold enough to wear that dress is Genting!

Crap! Is already 12.00pm!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Har what dress??? how come i dunno bout it wann?? someone has been secretly hiding her shopping bags an d stocking them up to beat minee.....

Miss Pharmacist said...

When you were to busy entertaining your hun and neglect me... =P