Monday, June 2, 2008

Muka Setebal Buku Kamus

"Hey... did you study? I will copy yours!"

And he bloody did! Freaking a**hole!

Honestly, I have never in my life, NEVER seen someone copy people's answers as direct as he did! He acted as though he clicked on the calculators a million of times but what he actually did half of the time was leaning forward and copy people's answer! And he freaking leaned to my side OBVIOUSLY freaking tried to copy my answers!

At the freaking last minute when I needed my eraser, he tried to 'borrow' my eraser but all he did was take directly from my desk! Bloody hell! And I was in need for my eraser! I took it back from him and he could not stop doing the hand gesture 'give me the eraser, I need it!' when the freaking piece of rubber that worth ONLY 30 cents was not even his! IS BLOODY MINE! BLOODY HELL! BLOODY CHEAPSKATE FELLA can't even buy an eraser for the test!

Oh oh... after the test, the lecturer went through the test paper and gave out the answers. Usually if someone copied the test, he/she would just sit sheepishly at the corner and not make any noise. If someone who has copied the whole of other people's work would usually felt a bit guilty. Regret for not studying, will not copy again bla bla bla... But this freaking fella... my jaws freaking dropped when I saw him doing this...

Lecturer: The answer is 'A'!

And the freaking idiot went...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. 'OH YES!!!!'

LOUDLY!!!

I looked at him in disbelief! OH MY FREAKING GOD! WHO ON EARTH HAVE SUCH BLOODY THICK SKIN????!!! PROBABLY HE IS THE ONLY ONE!

1) HE DID NOT DO THE BLOODY TEST! HE COPIED!
2) THE ANSWER WAS NOT EVEN HIS ANSWER!

And he had the guts to 'OH YES!' Oh yes your bloody head! Bloody shameless!

No comments: