Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bang Cock Part 1: Air Asia Experience

When I said I was going to bang cock in my last entry, I did not literally meant bang cock la. I was on a romantic getaway with Bean to Bangkok, Thailand for three days. Three days weren't enough for me to spend time with Bean but enough to make me wanting to go home to escape from all the spicy fried Thai food.

Our trip to Bangkok started off with our flight delayed for one hour which made me felt that I lost precious time to explore more of Bangkok. Stupid Air Asia had to always do this! As usual, LCCT was packed with million of people! And there was this big sized gwai lo who his ego grew a few inches bigger adding to his size just because he paid for express boarding. He practically shouted 'EXCUSEEEEEE MEEEEE!' at a bunch of people in front of him who were patiently waiting in line for boarding. Sorry la you were too big to squeeze through the crowd. You could make your way through the crowd politely or be early for boarding and you can be first in the line saving your 20 bucks! Brilliant isn't it? Perhaps he thought that he has used the word 'excuse me' made him sound very polite. Idiot.

Bean filling in the immigration form while I do what I love most.

The flight take off was too bumpy for my liking making my tummy going upside down. Even my head was spinning 360 degress in different direction inducing me to puke. While I was suffering from it, Bean seemed fine with everything. Gahhh... lucky fella!

My tummy was whining for food which in turn made me started whining to Bean for food. The occasional ringing in Bean's ear was 'I am hungry... I want food! FOOOOODD!!!!' I could already taste the nasi lemak in my mouth but the stewardess took a bit too long to reach my seat. My tummy continued whining. And I continued whining. After a great 10 minutes of the stewardess serving other customers, it was finally my turn and we ordered the famous Pak Nasser's Nasi Lemak and the new addition to the snack attack menu, 1901 hot dog.

The usual Pak Nasser's Nasi Lemak look fantastic in the picture enough to make you start salivating was pale in comparison to the real deal. One thing though... the real deal missed something from the picture. Spot the difference!



Where is my cucumber????? Liar liar... who ever forgot to put the cucumber in my nasi lemak, his or her pants will get on fire! Hmmph!!

When Bean received his box of 1901 hot dog, he was one happy boy. The box was humongous in size. He thought the hot dog was enough to feed his growing appetite.


He opened the box with huge anticipation...

JENG! JENG! JENG! JENG!



Presenting to you the ki ci miao 1901 Hot Dog! To the disappointment of the happy boy, he became a sad boy. The hot dog was really quite pathetic compared to the size of the box. I could not possible imagined the hot dog was that tiny. Even I wouldn't get full with that size of hot dog. What more a grown up man like my Bean?

After two hours of flight, we finally reached our destination. The landing of the flight was as bad as the take off. Anyhow, with our adrenaline kicking in, we couldn't bother much about the bad landing.


Update: I ended this entry abruptly because my boyfriend called and now he ditched me because he arrived at the place where he is gonna yum cha with his friend. Sigh. I am off to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geat review. Always helpful to see comments on air asia and their service.
airasiareviews.blogspot.com