Sunday, July 27, 2008

Plain Laziness

11.32am: SMS received to wake me up for 'breakfast'

11.35am: Woke up and got ready

12.05pm: Left the house for 'breakfast' and groceries shopping

2.00pm: Reached home

2.05pm: Lazed on the bed till dinner time.

6.45pm: Cooked dinner

8.00pm: Ate dinner

8.20pm: Lazed on the bed again.

9.00pm: Supposed to shower but kinda scraped the idea off

11.00pm: Took a shower.

11.30pm: Back on the bed.

What a lazy day I am going through. The whole day I am stuck with my bed and laptop. There are tonnes of lectures to catch up on! Someone please drag me out of my bed! Sigh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u are always lazy my dear... except when it's time to fly home and we have to do house chores before we leave our "beloved" house... Wahhh soo efficientt ehh... Since 27/7 till now u havent really got out of your laziness -_- but i shall wait till November... *sighh*

Miss Pharmacist said...

Ish... don't write all this here can or not?