Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day

I have officially worked 8 hours today, started at 9.00am. Finally completed my first day of placement and I couldn't help it but to say how much I enjoyed my first day. I learn just so many things. (Besides the fact that I felt quite stupid not remembering half of what I studied thus not able to answer the questions being chucked at my face! Sigh... )

Another 8 hours tomorrow! Gosh... I actually forgot how it feels like to wake up at 7.00am in the morning. I haven't done it since college! What is worst is I have to wake up earlier tomorrow because work officially starts at 8.30am!

P/S: You guys should so visit kennysia's blog. What he just updated really made my day. Is so damn funny! So everybody, click here! Trust me... is all worth it.

No comments: