Thursday, September 4, 2008

Placement

One thing great about my uni is that they arrange placements for you in different type of Pharmacy environment such as hospital, community and rural (yes.. the ulu-ulu areas that do no have anything but trees... just kidding!).

So I have finally received my first placement few weeks ago. And my first placement is going to be in hospital! I am sorta picturing me going to experience some gruesome looking conditions in patients. Hopefully something like severe head trauma or lost of a hand with blood flushing out. Something like you see in Grey's Anatomy. =P Isn't that cool? Okay fine... I am mean. I am hoping people will be injured so that I could see them. But but... I am just trying to get the most out of my placement you see! =D Maybe the placement that I am going to experience is far off from what I am expecting it to be. I probably involve in sticking labels? Blekss... Please please... don't just ask me to stick labels? *doe eyes*


Believe it or not, I was pretty excited to receive the name tag! Wahaahaha... OMG... Now I could act all professional, 'Good morning sir, I am Kit. How are you feeling today? Oh... you probably just need some Demazin. Take this x times a day after meals!' Fuh.... So professional!!! Geee... I doubt I will be diagnosing patients and prescribing them meds. And again... I probably involve in sticking labels!

I could not believe they are so strict on clothings because it must be business wear! And what would I do to get the perfect outfit? You are so right! SHOPPINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! Somehow after I did all my shopping, I kinda feel I am going for a fashion show rather than doing some serious jobs in Pharmacy! Tee hee... but at least I am having fun dressing up in high waist skirt with button shirt. Totally love it! Sadly, they do not allow high heels! *sobs*

Anyway... wish me luck that I will have loads of fun!!!

P/S: Stop asking me how much I am earning because the fact is I am earning 0 dollar for 8 hours 5 days a week job! Bean thinks that I am worst than a kuli because kuli get paid at least but at a minimal wage. He terms me as a 'slave'. *ouch*

1 comment:

miss vanity said...

so hows the placements going ????

got meet any cute doctors/patients ? :P

AND did u get the dress?