Sunday, September 7, 2008

Unexpected Happiness

Remember the dress that I told you I was deeply madly insanely in love with?

Last Wednesday, I had my hopes and dreams high up to buy my dress from Portmans with 20% discount in Melbourne Central as it was having a VIP sale on that day. I had no other intention to shop anything else except to bring the lovely dress back to my home. Once I stepped my foot into the shop, I was frantically searching for my dress. Looking at every corner, every aisle, every rack. But to my disappointment, my dress was not anywhere to be seen. I asked the salesgirls and they did not even know which dress I was talking about. Sigh... I had no other choice but to leave the shop empty handed. I ended up buying a top for Bean.



As usual, I whined to Bean about the shop not selling my dress and that I really love it. And just yesterday I found out that he did not even understand what I was whining about. He thought the shop did not have my size! *puke blood*

After the sad episode on last Wednesday, I have decided to pay the full $140 for my dress because I have been dreaming about it every single night.




So there I was again heading back to the exact same store where I found my dress. I stomped into the shop to the exact location where the dress was used to be. MY DRESS WAS NOT THERE ANYMORE! NO FREAKING WHERE TO BE SEEN! OMG.... I FREAKING CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! FOR THE FREAKING SECOND TIME!! Okay nevermind, calm down! Calm down! I asked the salesgirl if she seen a beautiful white dress with black flowers on it made of silk. She took me around the whole shop pointing to me which ever white dress she saw or which ever dress with flowers on it. And all I did was shook my head! All of the dresses she showed me were not the one that I am looking for. I seriously was about to give up until the salesgirl asked her colleague and she said she remembered trying it on! After five minutes, the girl came to me with the dress in her hands! OHHHH YESSS!! MY dress... my love!!!

Salesgirl: Oh... this dress is on sale!!!! $99.95!

*jaws dropped* WHAT????? $99.95??? That is a FREAKING bargain!!

Oh my god... She honestly made my day. Until another salesgirl came to me...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There is an extra 20% off today!

*jaws double dropped* WHAT?????!!!!!! EXTRA 20% OFF?!!!! Is this my lucky day or what????

My dress came up to a total of...

$79.95

*cheeky smile*

Tee hee... bloody happy (and this is an understatement!) =D

No comments: