Monday, October 6, 2008

The Amazing Race Asia

Do you get the adrenaline rush by watching Amazing Race? I do. I just finished watching the first episode of season 3 The Amazing Race Asia. Oh my god... I screamed at the laptop screen because the groups were picking tougher detours. Clenched my fists when groups were rushing to the pit stop. Seriously! Who ever does that man? Silly me.

The Amazing Race has been my all time favourite reality tv show. My high school friends and I have always dream to participate it. Now that The Amazing Race Asia recruits Malaysians as participants, I couldn't help it but to bring it up to Bean and asked him casually about participating.

Me: Baby!!! Let's join the Amazing Race!
Bean: Huh? We are gonna break up!

My first reaction was... WHAT??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But in my heart, I couldn't agree more.

The fact that I am such an impatient person and he is such a patient person.
The fact that I flare up easily in nerve wrecking situation and he is as calm as how the tortoise moves.
The fact that he is the 'calm before the storm' and I am the 'storm' itself.

Oh well... I believe in opposite attracts.

P/S: New Year's Eve has planned out. Bean and I are spending the night watching Mammia Mia Musical at Istana Budaya. Weeee...

2 comments:

zewt said...

maybe me and your baby can join... friends for 20+ years... like that AD and fuzzie... which i am totally blown away why they are still around.

Miss Pharmacist said...

does your 'blown away' have some isi tersirat?

you should join with ur wifey... put the relationship into test! =)