Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Egg Bombing

A few days ago, I boiled an egg and it was actually meant for dinner. But then my friend called and I had no choice but to chuck the boiled egg back into the fridge.

Today, I took the egg out from the fridge for lunch. I peeled the shell off and of course I wasn't planning to eat a hard boiled cold egg. I was so clever, I chucked the boiled egg into the microwave to reheat my egg.

Guess what...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The whole egg EXPLODED.

Damn. I thought I was smart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

harrr?? how come i dunno bout this.... lol.... didnt u knoe you're not supposed to put an egg in the microwave??? hahaha unless make a hole to reduce the pressure inside... regret not being there to watch the kitchen explode lol... this proves one thing kit.... U NEED MEEEEEE.... ^_^