Friday, October 17, 2008

Inspired Art

I have added a few pictures on my side bar. The pictures are all related to the places that I had been lucky enough to visit with my man. I know my skills aren't superbly keng and they might not necessary resembles the places we have visited. But heck, is cute okay!


The famous A-Famosa in Melaka. Wanted to draw the cannons but how the hell do you draw cannons??


Langkawi and beach go together. Not forgetting, the little crab... Yes, is a damn crab!!


Our little road trip to Great Ocean Road to view the 12 Apostles. There are no 12 apostles in my picture because in reality, you don't see all twelve on one stretch. Few of them are on the other side.


Oh oh... my favourite out of the four. Our latest vacation to Bangkok.

Tee hee... this is inspired by...




How can I forget this reclining buddha after the shocking experience of standing there for a whole 5 minutes for Bean to capture this shot for six times. Honestly, ALL six shots look exactly the SAME! Fine... the buddha head looks bigger in some of the pictures. =P

Well, that's about it for now. I am sure there will be more pictures for me to draw in the future.

Maybe... the Great Wall Of China in Beijing? what about the Eiffel Tower in Paris??? Hmmm... Taj Mahal in India??

Am I right, boyfriend? *hint*

P/S: This is inspired by my best friend.

No comments: