Saturday, May 23, 2009

Have You Love Someone Today?

This post was drafted 7 months ago. I wasn't planning to post it up because I thought most people would not understand what I wrote. But reading this back today, it reminded me many of the wonderful things Bean and I went through. Especially times like this when our relationship is at a very tense stage.

++++++++++


"I Love You"


3 words. 8 letters.

It is simple yet the most meaningful phrase.

That's at least how I feel.

There are times when saying I love you is the most hilarious thing you ever did...

On the phone with Bean when he is in the office...

Me: Alright... Happy working! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Bean: Hhahahahahaa...
Me: What? I said, I LOVE YOU!!!
Bean: DITTO!

And both us will crack into laughters.

Or sometimes after ending a conversation with Bean, I would receive a message...

'YOOOO! No 'I Love You' one??????????'

I would start to giggle non-stop and my friends would be wondering what is wrong with me?

What exactly is so funny? I don't know. Maybe it is just a situation where it belongs to Bean and I. And the word 'ditto' totally make sense of what he is trying to say...

Sometimes when I am so mad at him, he ends the conversation with 'I Love You, baby!' And inside me went like... OMG!! You are not suppose to do this things when I am so mad at you. I am suppose to be angry at you. Not having this warm fuzzy feeling in me!!! No... I am still mad at you. I don't wanna say it!' And I ended up replying... 'I love you too...' It is a powerful phrase. It is like a magic phrase to all the unsolvable problems you have. When this magic phrase works, that's when you know you are truly in love with this person because regardless of how angry you are, you cannot but to give in to those 8 letter words.

Have you love someone today? Go ahead and plant the warm fuzzy feeling in that special someone.

I Love You, Bean.


UPDATE: Bean and I are doing fine. As loving as forever.

No comments: