Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Matter Of Profesionalism

The total credit in my bank account has just dropped a huge percentage as I have bought my ticket back to Kuala Lumpur yesterday. I am taking the Air Asia economy class. Hopefully I won't end up having deep vein thrombosis!

I plan to visit my hair stylist when I am back for the holidays. A little trim and maybe a little more of something. Like dye or highlight my hair. I am not a fan of dying my hair as my hair turns out to be really dry. I would opt for highlight even though it does dries my hair. I have been missing my red highlighted hair a lot. Like damn bloody a lot. The red highlight that I did about 10 months ago faded, turned into brown and now it kinda looked like some ugly colour. I want to re-highlight my hair with red colour again cause I love it so much!!!


But I have a huge dilemma. Will it affect the reputation of my work? I was told that as a professional, I should have a clean look. Having only red highlighted hair looks damn clean what! No meh? How now? I really love my red highlighted hair!! Personally, I don't think my boss mind. What I am worried more is my customers. What if they don't trust what I say because of my hair colour?! Ok this reads a bit ridiculous. More of, what if they don't trust what I say because I don't look professional because of my red highlighted hair? Sigh... sounds the same. Still reads ridiculous. But it made a lot of sense when my friend explained it to me! It sounded damn a lot of sense.

Would you trust a pharmacist with red highlighted hair?

No comments: