Sunday, May 3, 2009

Last Few Hours Of Sunday

I am just enjoying my last few hours of the Sunday sitting on my bed doing nothing on my laptop. Probably watch some show later.

Going back to placement tomorrow is so damn bloody dreadful. The thought of the one hour plus journey on the tram and train makes me go bonkus! The waking up at 6.45am makes me wanna kill myself. Who in the world wakes up so early? I know... most of the working population. =(

I want a longer weekend to sleep in!!!

Where is my boyfriend? In the morning I lost him in some mountains. He busy playing water at some waterfall. Hopefully not with other girls! And now I lost him in some family dinner!

Go home quick!! I wanna talk to you. Topics like how many carats diamond ring you should buy for me. 3 maybe? *doe eyes*

Oh... next weekend please be here by tomorrow!

No comments: