Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just Hop On!

The earphones of my iPod was stuffed in my ear. But the song that was playing wasn't ringing into my ear. I was deep in thought with my life of how and what it will be in the future. As just recently, my life has transformed quite marvelously. From getting employed as a part-time student pharmacist to securing a job in a pharmacy after I graduate to be a trainee pharmacist. I felt blessed and grateful. My mind then wonders to about Bean and I. How our future will be like? When can I start waking up every morning next to him? Or steam Barramundi fish for him for dinner?


Then the tram arrives at the stop. With my mind concentrating my thoughts, I saw people walking towards the tram. I myself walked towards the tram. The tram was sardine packed... but it is okay. I could just squeeze myself into the tram. I am known for being small. I don't take up a lot of space! There I was walking up the stairs of the tram trying to push myself into the tram. I could barely make it. My toes were right at the edge of the stairs. If I ever exhale my breath, I would be popped out of the tram!


Just when the tram started to move, my mind SNAPPED back to my senses!

Oh SHITTTTTT!!!

I was in a freaking wrong tram!!!

It was too late. The tram turned to the direction opposite from the other tram that I was supposed to be on! Arrgh...

I nearly burst into laughter for my stupidity! After all the effort of squeezing into the tram to realize that it wasn't the right tram at all! I ended up stopping at the next stop. Crossing over to the opposite direction to tram back to the original stop and wait for the RIGHT tram again!

For that, I spent another 10 minutes tramming up and down.

My tram ticket was freaking worthwhile!

No comments: