Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Part Time Job

The reason why I was having an anxiety attack in the last entry was because I was trying to call my future boss which is now my CURRENT boss! =D

Yes... I finally got a part time job! *wink*

Anyway, my boss did not pick my call but I spoke to my pharmacist-in charge and he agreed to take me in! I will be starting work the week after next!

Another great thing was my application for working visa just got approved in time. I was freaking out that my working visa will not be approved in time with my start date of work. Everyday I come home from work placement, the first thing I did was to log on to the internet to check on the progress! I had a huge relief when I saw the word 'approved'.


I can't wait to start on my first day of job! But anyhow, I will miss the people that I am working with now at my placement!

No comments: