Friday, April 11, 2008

Changing For The Worst

I am currently pursuing my undergraduate degree at Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University. For short, we call it VCP.


Somebody thought that the word 'college' kinda bring down the standard of our faculty. And that somebody decided to change the name VCP to MUFPPS which stands for Monash University Faculty Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science.

I honestly seriously think MUFPPS is such an ugly name. And it is so damn bloody long!! It will probably take me another extra 30 seconds to get the name across to someone else! Is like... 'Oh... I am from Monash University Faculty Pharmacy *breathe* and Pharmaceutical Science *gasp for air*! Thank goodness for my well working respiratory system! If not I probably will be choking for air after saying that!

What is wrong with the word 'college' anyway? I personally think that the name 'Victorian College of Pharmacy' sounds wayyyyy prestigious than 'Monash University Faculty Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science!'

I *heart* the name Victorian College of Pharmacy! =(

No comments: