Sunday, April 6, 2008

Chinese Series VS Girlfriend

Bean: Yesterday I did something really really bad!
Me: What is it???
Bean: I watched Chinese series until 4.30am in the morning.
Me: Watch series only what...

Well... I thought it wasn't really that bad until...

++++


Yesterday morning, I called Bean on the phone.

Me: What are you doing?
Bean: Hehehe... Watching Chinese series.

++++


Yesterday afternoon, I called Bean on the phone again!

Me: What are you doing?
Bean: Hehehhe.. Watching Chinese series lor...

++++


Yesterday evening, I fed up already. In the end Bean called.

Bean: I catch you online okay?
Me: Okay

Finally we can talk!!

Bean then messaged me on MSN.

-Kit- says:
What are you doing?
Bean says:
Online lor...
-KiT- says:
Oh...
Bean says:
And watching Chinese series.

++++

Aiyooooo.. this fella tak habis-habis one lor! He is freaking addicted to the show! He is SOOOOOO neglecting his girlfriend!! When I watch Chinese series I get scolding from him for spending too much time on watching when I am suppose to be studying. Look what is he doing now? At least I don't neglect him! I only neglect my lecture notes! HMMMPHHH!!!

No comments: