Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Things To Whine About

I have so many things to whine about because they are all annoying the hell out of me! Bah!!!

The weather.
There are only three words to describe the weather here. Hot. Hot. And hot. Oh... that's one. Don't get me wrong. I love hot sunny weather. But seriously... this is too much. I am getting so many breakouts, it is killing me! I wouldn't complain of the weather if my face is as smooth as tofu.

The air quality.
I never actually complain about this for the past 22 years that I have lived. And I will never even whine about it if my eyes actually stop tearing and my nose stops itching. Every night I would be getting eye sores with excessive tearing as close as I am to suffering from conjunctivitits. My nose... OH MY GOD! The mucus never stops flooding my nostrils! This is so bad!

The air cond.
My air cond spits out ice. Literally.

The hair.
The hair stylist that I usually go to is on confinement. My hair is so freaking out of shape. My fringe is not a fringe anymore because it is so darn bloody long. Before you think I go to some posh saloon, I actually don't. I visits those cheap cheap saloon because she is good! Most importantly, she makes my hair looks good!

The stomach.
I am hungry right now. I better go out to get some food before the rain starts pouring.

Whining stops here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh i knoe how you feel.... its freezing cold here and the buses take more than 20 minutes to come each time even though the timetable clearly shows EVERY 20 MINUTES.... and also why the hell do they take 20 minutes??? ppl have all day to wait issit... ohh i miss whining to you....