Friday, April 24, 2009

Permanent Residency

The thought of applying for permanent residency in Australia is giving me a big headache and concern.

Should I get a lawyer or do the application myself?
Getting a lawyer would be the easiest BUT the cost of it is a BOMB!

Where should I do my IELTS?
I thought of doing IELTS back home IF I am going back to KL for holiday for a week in July. The problem is it is too close to my exams and I am not too sure I will be able to prepare well for it! Or I might not even able to get leave from my work to go back home for holidays to see my Bean.

I have no idea why I am not planning to do my IELTS here. Maybe I should. Time to recruit friends. WHO WANTS TO TAKE IELTS WITH ME???

Point of 7 for every section with an average of 7! OMG!!! The last time I actually wrote an essay was 4 years ago? This is crazy man. All I know how to write is factual direct stuff. Like.. if this occurs, then it will inhibit this. THE END! This is going to be crap!

When should I take the driving test?
Another mafan thing to do. I need to sit for driving test again in order to get a local license here. This time no more easy way out.

And a lot more other questions that haven't come to my mind yet. Not forgetting the money that I need to spend on all these. *puke*

Save me!

Opinions anybody?

No comments: