Thursday, October 29, 2009

1 Down

Done with the penis! Yay!

Things to look forward to till my next paper on Monday:-

Homeopathy
Naturopathy
Dinner with colleagues
SS501 Korean songs
:
Niga neomu pogosip'eun nalen
Neomu kyeondigi himdeul naleneun
Neoreul saranghanda ipgae maemdola
Honja dasi tto CRYING FOR YOU
Honja dasi tto MISSING FOR YOU
Baby! I love you! I'm waiting for you!

Veterinary Pharmacy
Wound Management

Grey's Anatomy
Pharmacy Management
Health Promotion

TVB series
More Kim Hyun Joong dancing youtube clips!



Why am I crossing out the wrong things?

2 more papers. 1 more flight.

3 comments:

SookLi said...

My Kim Hyun Joong is not the wrong thing.. sigh, doesnt he know that i'm waiting for him? what's taking him so long... lol

ubean said...

wah, korean craze! can you gals stop drooling ar?

Miss Pharmacist said...

wahahaha... can't.. too charming! =P