Sunday, October 4, 2009

Time Of The Year

This is the time of year when I whine and sulks, whine more and sulks more. Exams are just few weeks away and all I am doing is whining and sulking. Whining on why am I so lazy and sulking on why do I have to sit for exams? Not even a nerve in me is motivated to study. People have been telling me how great uni life is and asking me to enjoy it to my fullest. I get it but right now I just want to get out of it. I am hating the whole cycle of lectures, assignments and exams. I want a change. I want a difference. I want a whole new experience.

Hopefully for now I will be working hard towards the change, the difference, the whole new experience.

6 comments:

Shaun said...

Uni life is good. Drink a lot while doing assignments.
Cant do it for work.

As you know the lecturers also drink a lot when they mark.

Miss Pharmacist said...

wahahahaa... i'll drink up tonight! thanks for the great tip!

ubean said...

oi! wat u think u doing? drinking without me :p

Miss Pharmacist said...

i drank the sapporo u left over la...

Shaun said...

many other things also is carried out without you ..haha

SookLi said...

ooohh i know the stuff that goes on when yb is not around!! *grins* bribe me... ;)