Saturday, October 24, 2009

Inspection

My landlord is selling the house and it has been opened for inspection for the past 5 times for the last three weeks.

Right now, there are people swarming into my room- in and out, left and right, up and down. I could only get through two slides for my studies till I thought of updating my blog.

It is weird to see strangers walking into the house, scrutinizing every inch of my house. INCLUDING my wardrobe.

And OMG... they are walking in with their shoes! I could track their footsteps that they kindly left on my carpet.

Thank you very much, strangers.

5 comments:

Shaun said...

haha ... ask someone you know to buy it la.

Should tell them to remove their shoes before stepping in the house. Simple right?

If not would they do the same for their house?

Miss Pharmacist said...

You buy it la. I rent it from you can? =D

Ang mohs wear shoes into their house! ugh!

You went garlic fish with Bean without me! =(

Shaun said...

You can ask them to remove their shoes. Stay there for so long still do not know how to order them around.

You can try to fry the garlic fish at your place. Bean can bring the alcohol.

Miss Pharmacist said...

Ugh... i gonna burst talking bout houses. The thought of moving is driving me up the wall! =(

Shaun said...

Ask bean to buy the house la. Show some commitment!