Friday, October 16, 2009

Too Much Of Pain?

4 X Nurofen Plus
3 X Mersyndol Day Strength
4 X Panafen Plus
4 X Herron Plus

The above were about to be bought by a customer in my pharmacy before he yelled at me.

Me: Hie. How are you doing? What are you using all these medications for?
Customer: I am buying them because is cheap.
Me: Yeah... but we can't supply all of them to you.
Customer: WHY? THIS is for my wife! THIS is for my daughter!
Me: Well, we just want to ensure the effectiveness use of the medications.
Customer: That's not the point! You are doing it on special!
Me: You can get one box of each at the discounted price.
Customer: You know what? I am not getting any of it!

Geee... don't buy, don't buy la. Was very much fine by me. There wasn't a need to raise his voice anyway.

I rather you not buying them than dying of OD.

3 comments:

Shaun said...

poor customer service... what pharmacy you are at so i can boycott it?

Miss Pharmacist said...

eh... damn bad la you! haha...

Miss Pharmacist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.