Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 1 Without My Best Friend

Dear Sui Po,

It has been 21.5 hours since you left me. I went through the day just fine but each time my eyes land on the picture frame you bought for me, the reality hits me again that you have left for good. The picture was meant to be for you to bring it back home so that you would have some sort of our memories that we built together! Now you are forcing me to stare at your face everyday. How can I not miss you like that?


And just now I passed by the Lonsdale St's Hungry Jack's. The memory of four years ago came pouring in. Our first 'Welcome Ball'. You were in your Miss Selfridge dress looking gorgeous. At that time I was the skinny walking stick. Ugh. I don't understand how I could stand myself back then. Anyway, that moment was pleasant. Because it was about you and me.

Love,
Sei Po

1 comment:

SookLi said...

You made me cry again... I will always remember the fun we had these 4 years and will always cherish our chi-mui-ship... I had no other photos so i used that one but i will develop a nicer one and send it to you... don't worry i'll develop my own to keep as well.. it's funny coz i just ate in tat hungry jacks after karaoke the other night.. it was on La trobe by the way... and i remember telling someone about that same night 4 years back... i guess we are really meant to be chi muis after all.. and you were always beautiful... take care alright!! we'll both survive this and meet again one day... update me on whats going on in your life!!!