Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Graduation Pictures

The new apartment that I am renting right now is pretty high class. I am saying that because this building has concierge. =D This compensate for the expensive rent that I am squeezing out of my pocket! Honestly, having a concierge in the building is the best! My graduation pictures has recently arrived and it came in by registered post. I am usually not home till like late 7.00pm. Nevermind. I had the concierge to receive my parcel! Yay! It saved me the trouble of collecting them from the post office! And then I have someone to greet me every morning when I am on my way out!

Anyway, ever since my graduation ceremony I have been anticipating the arrival of my official graduation pictures taken by professional photographer. It was rather expensive but it was all worth it when I saw the pictures. They look so pretty!! Especially the picture of Bean and I. I finally have a picture of him and me in my room!

I love the picture so much that I quickly went and bought a photo frame to protect it. I spent $30 on the photo frame (it was on 50% off which Bean STILL complains that it was expensive! which ALL my friends said it was a very beautiful frame which was an opinion that I did not ask from them!). So bottom line is- I spent on a very worth it beautiful frame for a picture of US!



A month back when I was choosing which picture to be reprinted, I thought of getting one for Bean as well so that he could keep one for himself.

Bean: Okay. I will keep it in my room.
Mum: Tell Bean if he keeps in the room who's going to see it!
Me: Mum asked who is going to see the picture if you keep it in your room?
Bean: Fine! I will put it on my office table!

Wahahahaha... Somehow I know this fella going to give me some stupid reason of not doing it. And the email went...





Wahahahaa... Both email he replied, 'OH NOOOOOOOOOO'

LOL!!! Funniest email ever!


1 comment:

Jackie Savi-Cannon said...

Graduation and starting out in life , is an adventure that you have several times in your life.

Energize and feel and go with those emotions.

http://www.rnrprogram.com