Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 3 Without My Best Friend

Dear Sui Po,

Today was my first trainee meeting. Guess what was the first thing I saw? An excel folder was opened and there was your name- big and clear. It was the list of all the intern and student pharmacists name. Sigh... everyday I live my days being reminded that you are not with me.

This meeting actually freak me out. There are so much to do in such short span of time. They can't help it but kept repeating... 'By the end of this meeting, you should be shit out', 'Exams is in 13 weeks!', 'Have you read Guidelines 5.3.3.3?'. Geee!!! Give me a freaking break! Ugh. Trainee year sucks! Hopefully your intern year will be better than mine!

Dinner is done. Our naked chef cooked today. Talk to you soon!

Love,
Sei Po


2 comments:

SookLi said...

Check facebook!! Don't Stress!

Shaun said...

turn to your other mechanical battery powered best fren?