Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Best Day Of My Life

Yesterday has been the best day of my life!

I am finally the permanent resident of Australia!! OMG!!! I have been waiting and waiting and shitting myself out but now is all good! And definitely feel very welcomed here by my friends! This is great!!

I got the news right after I dine in Maze by Gordon Ramsey. Everybody knew how much I love this chef. Dining in his restaurant is the most amazing experience ever! Right after I finished my dessert, I received an email from the immigration department. Most blissful moment ever! The heaviest rock on my chest has finally lifted!

Best day of my life comes with huge impulse! I will be flying back to KL in three weeks time!

Month of July will be crazy!

Seminars. First Aid Course. Meetings. Ski Trip. Malaysia.

Perfect. =D

No comments: