Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Three.

I haven't been updating my blog but I guess this is worth an update.

Bean and I have been dating for three years. Wooohoooo!!!!! And to be honest, the feeling is exactly the same as three years ago or maybe better (minus all the arguments and scolding I get from him!).

These moments are meant to be remembered.


#1

Bean: Babe... I arrive at Dublin, IRELAND.
Me: ISH!!!!!!!! I KNOW WHERE DUBLIN IS LA!!!!

Two minutes later I send him another message...

Me: Hehehe... Actually I don't know where is it.



#2

Bean: Eh.. you know that Myojo?
Me: (big stares) WHAT? What Myojo?
Bean: Nehh... that one from TVB!!
Me: Who???
Bean: Ish... The Myojo acting with Bosco one!!!!!
Me: (think think think) OHHHH!!!! You mean
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MYOLIE WU????



Wahaahahahahahahahaa... Let me present to you...



M.Y.O.J.O


#3

We were talking something about building rapport with people.

Bean: Yea... I am trying to lay relationship with this person.
Me: Lay faster cannot meh??
Bean: You think laying eggs mer????
Me: Lay eggs also faster...


Three and still counting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI myolie, how you going? you can come to my birthday party! I like you so much! ;-D