Thursday, June 3, 2010

Patience!!

Bean is the best boyfriend on earth because he is the most patient boyfriend! Just then he was asking if I would like some stuff from Ralph Lauren and I am asking him a million of questions. But I think he was rushing for time but yet he took time to reply my questions.

Bean: Do you want anything from Ralph Lauren?
Me: Got what? Got knitted wear?
Bean: *shows picture* This one?
Me: Ha... I got this in Beige colour already.
Bean: Make up your mind.
Me: Got thinner one or not?
Bean: Which one you want?
Me: Cardigan.
Bean: Got three types. Knitted. Sports. Cotton. *shows picture*
Me: Which is which? Okok... cotton.
Bean: Tell me which colour you prefer.
Me: Got what colour?
Bean: dark blue, white, red, orange.
Me: Dark blue or white.
Bean: Please select only one colour.
Me: You pick laaaaaaa.....
Bean: Dark blue with white pony or white with black pony.
Me: Doesn't matter.

2 minutes later...
Me: DARK BLUE!
Bean: I choose already. Nvm!

Lol... Getting tulan dy.

Love my boyfriend!

No comments: