Friday, January 18, 2008

"Great" system

Me: Can you help me check if the heels are available in other outlets?
Sales assistant: Okay... I will check with the computer first.
Me: Thanks!
Sales assistant: Which outlet you want to reserve your heels?
Me: Errr... Mid Valley?
Sales assistant: Okay... I call Mid Valley outlet to check if it has the heels.
Me: Sure
Sales assistant: Please wait a while for the Mid Valley outlet to call back to confirm.
Me: Okay...

(after five minutes, the phone rang...)

Sales assistant: Mid Valley outlet has the heels. Do you want it?
Me: Yup!
Sales assistant: Okay... I call again to reserve the heels.

OMG!!! To reserve a pair of heels, three calls need to be made!

This whole process repeated again for:
a)my pair of heels in Mid Valley outlet
b)my housemate's pair of heels in Mid Valley outlet
c)my housemate's pair of heels in KLCC outlet
d)my housemate's pair of heels in Jusco, Maluri outlet
e)my housemate's pair of heels in MY SIZE in Mid Valley outlet

I think we spent half an hour just to reserve the heels!

Blame the Sungei Wang outlet for having so little stock. Blame the computer for showing incorrect information about the number of stock available in other outlet. Blame the bad system that the shoe shop was having. They should have the interlink whatever internet whatever system that I don't know off that can just check or reserve heels by clicking a few buttons on the computer.

So is purely not our fault that we caused so much mafan for the sales assistant to call here and there and everywhere. =D But I totally agree that the sales assistant deserved a pat on his back for being so patient and dedicated to his job.

Guess what... after all the trouble...

I did not buy the heels!

No comments: