Monday, January 21, 2008

Wing Rush

By chance I was there to take some sauces but as I saw the tray approaching, I innocently reached out for a plate intending to walk over to fetch a few pieces. I could hear the intensity of the screeches of the chair rising back of my ear. As I turn my head to look up, a huge crowd was charging towards the tray. Millions of hands were pawing at each other not giving a single sense of sympathy. Their claws were all out! Their eyes were burning with fire! I did not dare to move a millimetre. I was shocked! I was stunned! I was petrified! I could not freaking believe what I was witnessing in front of my eyes. In a split second, the tray was emptied.

I was told about this. But I wasn't told it was till this extent!

It was all for this...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.

FOR THIS????!!!! Someone slap me and bring me back to reality! SLAP ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The irony about this was those chicken wings did not taste superbly great!

On the second round there were people who actually stood there for fifteen minutes WITH PLATES waiting for the chicken wings! But I swear to God nothing beat
s my man.

The chicken wings came out fresh from the kitchen and everybody was once again ho-ha over it. Once again jumping out from their seats. Once again rushing towards it. Once again grabbing the chicken wings as though there was no tomorr
ow. My Bean was so in style, he was STROLLING across the other end of the room to the far left whereas everybody else was running! *roll eyes* He still had time to look back at me giving me the 'do-you-want-it?' look. Not only that... he still had time to give me back another 'okay-I-will-get-it-for-you-since-you-want-it' look. So there he was strolling across the room with NO plate in his hand. Everybody else had a plate readied! He slumberly took a plate and STILL managed to grab two pieces! Oh... and his actual intention was to get some ice cream at the other end of the room!

I super damn char dou lor!

The people sitting next to our table did not even manage to grab a piece eventhough they jumped out from the seat and rushed to the tray! The next round they stood there way earlier bringing their plates and own scoops along!

After:




Before:


Seriously!

No comments: