Saturday, April 4, 2009

Greatest People

I am deeply sad to say yesterday was my last day of placement at my community pharmacy. It was such a hard feeling thinking that I would not be able to work with these bunch of great people who not only taught me but gave me a whole lot of the meaning fun.

I was so touch yesterday because all my colleagues got me something! It was bag filled with hair moisturizer, eyeshadow, some anti-wrinkle cream -_-, mascara and a card with the most heart warming message.

It goes...
'Dear Kitten, Thank you very much for giving us FREE LABOUR! It was a great 3 weeks for us and I really hope that it was great for you too! We'll really miss you but at least we know we'll see you soon still! Welcome to MC Group!'

I am now part of them. My new extended family. And proud to be one! =)

The best message was,
'Kit, Thanks for putting away all those items on those high shelves!'

Yeah... cause he knew I couldn't reach! Damnit!

Even my preceptor gave me something!!!


They are the sweetest people I ever met.

And I love them. *big wet eyes*

No comments: