Wednesday, April 8, 2009

YippeDeDuDa

YippeDeDuDa... the day has finally arrived!! Bean will be flying over to Melbourne to see his beloved girlfriend: ME! =D

I better write this entry before I forget!

Bean has finally bought his dream SLR camera after I have no idea how many months of his own internal strugglinh! But anyhow... this is not the main topic here. The main topic is abut this conversation that I had with him.

Me: So how much did your camera costs?
Bean: Ermm...
Me: 3K?
Bean: Nope.. 4.5K!
Me: WAHHHH... So expensive?? I don't care... The diamond ring you are buying for me must be MORE expensive than your freaking gadget! Because I am the love of your life!
Bean: Har???
Me: I better write this in the blog in case you forget!

I am slowly upgrading the no. of carats of my diamond ring! *cheeky smile*

No comments: