Thursday, April 9, 2009

Welcome Gift

Its the time of the year again. Bean is currently on his flight to Melbourne. He will be here in exactly 5 hours. Anticipation has been high. I honestly can't wait to see him again and give him one big sloppy kiss!


I once again bought him a welcome gift today. Just like last year. I actually was planning to get him this gift on his birthday but it is just too far away for me to wait.


His current wallet is torn. Threads are flying out everywhere! Cards have been slipping off the compartment. But thank god the money are still in it! I can't bear to see him holding a torn wallet for another day! Even my mum complained that he should fix up his wallet or buy a new one! 'This is not good! Money is flowing out!!', she said. Superstitious she is. But not to the extreme.


I can't wait to surprise him with this gift. This gift will be at his sight once he step into my room!

Next 8 days will be great!

P/S: Dear Bean's friends, I hope you guys don't mind that I replaced his wallet! =)

2 comments:

zewt said...

can u imagine i read this earlier and sms him? no more surprise...

Miss Pharmacist said...

he was on his flight when i wrote this! so is safe! =)