Monday, December 10, 2007

Enchanted by Enchanted


When the real world and the animated world collide...

Don't you wish such fairy tale occured in your life too? I certainly do... Imagine you and your prince charming seal with a true love's kiss... That's so romantic...

This movie basically got me aww-ing all the way from the beginning of the show till the very last bit. I honestly hope this movie wouldn't end at all. I wouldn't mind if this movie extends to three hours because it is just so damn sweet! Plus it is absolutely hilarious!

I had the most enthusiastic stranger sitting next to me. Never in my life I seen someone enjoyed the show this way.

The movie was showing the part where Giselle is singing the That's How You Know song.

"His heart will be yours forever...
Something everyday will show...

That's how you know... That's how you know...
He's your love..."

I was so into the song. Into the movie. Into the lyrics. I was even going... 'Awwwwwww... so sweet!!!!' Suddenly I heard....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*snore* *snore* *snore*

WTH!!!!!!! The movie was so darn sweet and romantic. The song was definitely not boring! This fella actually fell asleep and SNORED! I so felt like smacking the fella and kicking him out of the cinema! Geez man... Such a spoiler!

I could not care less about the freaking spoiler and continued watching the movie. When the ending was about to approach where Robert kisses Giselle to break the spell (you know... the normal fairy tale plot!). You sat in the cinema for two hours JUST to wait for this moment. Your eyes were all set on their lips. When both of their lips were about to touch... just less than a milimetre away...

*YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN* *stretch* *stretch* *stretch*

GAhhhhhhhhhh!!!! The freaking spoiler woke up and gave out such a loud yawn even my grandmother who has hearing problem could hear him! That wasn't it... He had to stretch his freaking body hands and legs and gave out the 'Ahhhhhhh...' sound that sounded as though he had an orgasm or something! Bloody hell....

Dear you-who-slept-in-the-cinema-and-snored-like-nobody-business,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SPOILING THE MOST ROMANTIC PART OF THE MOVIE! I advise you to sleep at home instead of wasting your RM10 to sleep in the cinema! The cinema chair isn't that comfortable you know?

Love,
me-who-felt-like-punching-you-for-snoring-like-nobody-business.

I hope you are reading this you FREAKING SPOILER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was me :( sorry kit

Miss Pharmacist said...

wahahahahaha... you're such a joker!