Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Shoes Craze

Just back by a month I have already bought 5 pair of heels. Two and a half months more before my holidays end. Does that mean I will be bringing 17 pair of heels back to Melbourne? =P Shoes here are so damn cheap it is actually a sin not to buy them! Hehe...

I am currently deeply in love with covered pointy solid colour heels. They are so sexy and they make me even sexier when I wear them...



So in love with it I couldn't help it but buying the exact pair of heels but in different colour...



One thing bad about this type of heels is they hurt your legs really badly. You have to wear it a few times to 'season' the shoe. Just now I was out for a short time that means I will not be walking in it for a long time. So I wore the black heels to season it. When I got home I saw...



Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! My heart hurt so badly as though there was a sharp knife stabbed right through my heart with immense amount of blood flooding the ground!

Me: My heels got scratched!!!!
Bean: Emmm...
Me: Okay okay... I won't whine about it... Is just a scratch!
Bean: EXACTLY!

Sigh... Men! Men just can't get it. They can't get that...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
we girls love heels as much as we love them.

No comments: