Sunday, December 2, 2007

Wii

My Saturday morning started off by puking the remaining alcohol left in my body with my undigested steak I had the night before and a massive hangover. I was in bed till noon and not long after that Bean called that he will be picking me up in 45 minutes time. I dragged my heavy body out of the sofa where I was comfortably lying watching the television to the toilet to get ready. My head was still busily spinning even after the shower. I thought the alcohol would be burnt out by then but guess not. When I got myself into Bean's car, the first question he asked, 'Did you drink lots of water?' (to overcome the dehydration). When I answered no he angrily said, 'WHY NOT?' Sigh... isn't he caring? =D

Both of us headed back to his house and indulged ourself the whole afternoon with his new gadget Nintendo Wii. I kinda forgot when was the last time I was so into playing video games. This seventh generation video game is so super cool! The devices itself are super cool because the design is so sophisticated and classy. The wireless controller which can detect acceleration in three dimensions is even super cooler! Hehe... I was so jakun I had to ask Bean how the hell this thingy operates! I had a hard time getting use to the other controller called Nunchuk that has an analog stick. The only video game controller I am used to is the one with up down left right cursor! =P

The first game Bean introduced me to was Mario Gal
axy! It so reminded me of my childhood but this version is wayyyyyyyy chunner than the one I played ten years ago. Firstly this version is 3D. The whole game is about going round round and round of different planets. People like me who was having hangover plus playing this game that requires you to move Mario in circles made me more dizzy! Then it has what eating stars lar... shaking the control to spin lar... OMG! The only thing I remembered I needed to do ten years ago to play this game was pressing the 'A' button to JUMP!





The above is Bean concentrating hard on the Mario. This picture was taken with illustration purposes. He did not concentrate so hard until he stuck out his tongue lar! Anyway I enjoyed watching the fun side of him playing the game. He knew I was staring at him all the while but what he did not know is I was so mesmerized by his cute look. =)

If you think playing video games requires less energy than doing exercises then you better think AGAIN! The freaking Wii Sports require no less energy than your jogging routine! This game requires you to move as though you are playing the game! I think my muscles grew bigger after I played the baseball! I had to freaking swing my arm in full force to 'throw' the baseball! The sucky part of this Wii Sports was I lost to Bean in every single game! Tennis, baseball AND bowling! This guy was cheekily smilling when I lost to him! Me sux! GAhhhhhh!

One word to describe Wii.

SUPER FUN!

Oopss... Was that two?

P/S: Thank you Bean for appearing in my blog... as if you have a choice! =P

No comments: