Monday, December 3, 2007

Family Day

Mum: Tomorrow we go eat Bak Ku Teh in the MORNING okay?
Me: MORNING? What time?
Dad: Sai meh kam jou hui? (Don't need to go so early!) Lunch time lar.
Mum: Ok lar... Ok lar... Let the bou pui lui (precious girl) slee
p longer.

My mum woke me up at 11.00am. Phew! If not I think I wi
ll sleep in till noon! =P The original plan was to head to Klang to have Bak Kut Teh but I hate the freaking place cause is so darn bloody smelly. The weird part is no one else finds it smelly EXCEPT me! Am I the only one having sensitive nose or am I plain weird? My dad then suggested we go some other part of Klang to eat which I totally agreed on. Halfway during the journey I asked my dad, 'Where is the place?'. He said, 'Somewhere near BANTING!' WHAT???????????!!!! It took us an hour drive there! My tummy was making so much of noise by the time we arrived. Then the tau keh soh that was taking our order told us there were no more pig intestine and stomach! I traveled so far and she told me she did not have the stuff that I love the most! How disappointing?!

After the lunch that was my breakfast my dad drov
e us to the Buddhist temple that we went last Chinese New Year since it is nearby. I remembered it was raining heavily and the temple was packed with millions of people. When I was there yesterday it was a total opposite. The sun was burning hot and there was NO ONE! We spent some time exposing ourselves to the massive sun rays touring around the temple.



My dad thought I was having so much fun posing with the little monk statues he too wanted to participate!



Hehe... Isn't he cute?

While we were touring the temple I quietly snapped this picture...



They are getting sweeter by the day.

The last itinerary for the day was to shop at Sunway Pyramid. My mum wanted to check out the new phase. We arrived at that shopping complex with a super bad jam. However we managed to get into the parking. Inside the car park was so jam it was impossible to find parking. There were no cars leaving yet more cars are coming in causing more jam. My dad drove around the car park for like five minutes. He then became so frustrated he left the car park! You see... my dad is quite an impatient guy. I was surprise he agreed to go in the first place! Maybe he wanna sayang my mum since she wanted to go so much.

Too bad! My mum's wish to visit the Sunway Pyramid new phase failed!

Oh well... at least we visited the Sunway Pyramid new phase CAR PARK!

No comments: